MBC – Manila Bay Clean-up Run 2015
November 17, 2014
Inaanyayahan ang lahat upang makisama sa pagtakbo para sa ika-limang taon ng MBC – Manila Bay Clean-up Run 2015!
“Run for health, Run for fitness, Run for Manila Bay!”
What: MBC – Manila Bay Clean-up Run 2015 (Year 5)
Where: V. Sotto St., CCP Complex, Pasay City
When: July 11, 2015
You can download the Registration Form HERE.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Registration is open to all interested individuals within the period of May 4 to July 10, 2015
–MBC from May 4 to July 10 (8AM-5PM)
–Trinoma – Planet Sports from June 6 to July 10 (12NN-7PM)
–BGC – Planet Sports from June 6 to July 10 (12NN-7PM)
–Alabang Town Center – The Athletes Foot from June 6 to July 10 (12NN-7PM)
A non-refundable entry fee must be accompanying each form. Registration fees as follows :
21K – Php900.00 inclusive of race packet with race number with RFID, route map, jersey, finishers medal, t-shirt and loot bag with 2 tickets of Star City Ride All You Can upon crossing the finish line
10K – Php750.00 inclusive of race packet with race number with RFID, route map and jersey, loot bag with 2 tickets of Star City Ride All You Can upon crossing the finish line
5K – Php650.00 inclusive of race packet with race number with RFID, route map and jersey, loot bag with 2 tickets of Star City Ride All You Can upon crossing the finish line
3K – Php550.00 inclusive of race packet with race number with RFID, route map and jersey, loot bag with 2 tickets of Star City Ride All You Can upon crossing the finish line
Pre-Race Check In
Assemble in front of Manila Broadcasting Company, Vicente Sotto St., CCP Complex at 3:00AM
The race starts at:
- 4:00AM – 21K
- 4:30AM – 10K
- 5:00AM – 5K
- 5:30AM – 3K
– Have your race number marked and recorded by an official checker at the START/FINISH arc. This will be proof that you started at the designated starting point.
– Once your race number is marked, please do not lEAVE the cordon area.
– Baggage is available near the starting line area.
Cash prize will be given to top three finishers (male and female) for every category
– Your race number is non-transferable.
– Your race number contains your RFID tag
– Pin it in front of your running shirt. YOUR RACE NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES.
– Do not alter the race bib. Make sure it is not folded or wrinkled.
– Race number color codes: 21K – Blue, 10K – Red, 5K – Yellow and 3K – Green
– A security ribbon will be given to every runner every designated areas. WITHOUT THIS, A RUNNER WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS HAVING FINISHED THE RACE.
– Clean portable toilets are available around the area.
– Cold water for drinking and shower area will be provided at the START/FINISH area.
– Water stations along the route at an interval of 1.5K will be provided.
– Medical station will be set up at the START/FINISH area.
– Ambulance and medic on bike will be available along the route.
– CONSULT OUR MEDICAL TEAM TO ANY PROBLEM REQUIRING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
Checkpoints / Marshals
– Check points along the route will be set up to ensure that every runner travels the correct distance.
– Runners must cross the finish line and make sure you have to cross the mat.
– Giveaways will be given to finishers. Claim it at the giveaways area together with the finisher’s certificate by showing your race number.
Protest and Complains
– Protest and complains regarding to any aspect of the race will be accepted only in written form, accompanied by evidence and filed in writing within 30 minutes after the race, to be submitted at the Technical Area.
– Any misrepresentation is valid ground for disqualification.
– The organizer reserves the right to verify all submitted information and reject or disqualify any entry at its discretion.
For more details and other inquiries, visit: The Manila Bay Clean-up Run